Symmetry Autumn of Code

Mike Franklin slavo5150 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 23 09:09:40 UTC 2018

On Sunday, 22 July 2018 at 17:12:31 UTC, Ecstatic Coder wrote:

> 2/ Nuklear (https://github.com/vurtun/nuklear)

Reading the documentation for Nuklear, I found this:
https://rawgit.com/vurtun/nuklear/master/doc/nuklear.html#drawing

> To draw all draw commands accumulated over a frame you need
> your own render backend able to draw a number of 2D primitives.
> This includes at least filled and stroked rectangles, circles,
> text, lines, triangles and scissors

That's basically what the Autumn of Code proposal would like to
have built in D: A rasterizer with fundamental drawing
primitives.  So, it seems Nuklear is a library intended to be
built on top of the proposed rasterizer.

Mike