Hunt framework 1.2.0 released

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 22:18:50 UTC 2018

On 7/17/18 2:49 PM, Brian wrote:
> On Tuesday, 17 July 2018 at 11:10:07 UTC, Suliman wrote:
>> On Tuesday, 17 July 2018 at 09:27:26 UTC, Brian wrote:
>>> Hello, hunt framework fix bugs version release.
>>>
>>> Major updates:
>>> 1. Add simplify functions
>>> 2. You can use createUrl() to create link url from
>>> module.controller.action
>>> 3. support date() / url() function for template engine
>>> 4. fix multi-domain use other port
>>> 5. use portgresql / mysql / sqlite on default config
>>> 6. upgrade dependencies package version to latest
>>> 7. release stabled skeleton project
>>>
>>> hunt-framework source code:
>>> https://github.com/huntlabs/hunt
>>>
>>> hunt-skeleton source code:
>>> https://github.com/huntlabs/hunt-skeleton
>>
>> Could you explain what your vision about benefits Hunt over Vibed?
>
> Vibe.d is very cool and fast network and data management library.
>
> but, we need a web framework like spring boot, django, laravel, rails.
>
> It's so easy to use, so simple to configuration and quickly for
> development.
>
> My team develop the Entity(Like java's JPA & PHP's doctrine2),
> cache(Like ehcache), Collie(Like netty), entity-repository(Like
> spring-data) to development people are more familiar with the
> hunt-framework.

Very cool, I'll have to try this next web project. What is the io piece
based on? I know that Diamond is based on vibe.d.  If home grown, what
type of IO system is it?

-Steve