Driving Continuous Improvement in D

Microbe mc at mc.com
Sat Jun 2 14:45:53 UTC 2018

On Saturday, 2 June 2018 at 13:32:00 UTC, Basile B. wrote:

> Microbe, if you were a keyword for a protection attribute in a
> programming language, i would choose "smuck".

To borrow a quote from someone else on this forum.. knock of the
sex talk!.

Anyway, increased membrane permeability leads to rupture,
followed by death.

Why should I exposed my objects to the toxic effects of the D
module?

And if encapsulation is not a 'quality' issue, then I don't know
what is.

In biology, encapsulation is the basis for life - it's why you
and I exist.

So my question is valid (even if you don't like it).

Since the compiler won't protect my objects from the toxic
effects of the D module, I am curious how dscanner can help.