Driving Continuous Improvement in D

Jon Degenhardt jond at noreply.com
Sat Jun 2 18:24:53 UTC 2018

On Saturday, 2 June 2018 at 07:23:42 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> In this post for the D Blog, Jack Stouffer details how dscanner
> is used in the Phobos development process to help improve code
> quality and fight entropy.
>
> The blog:
> https://dlang.org/blog/2018/06/02/driving-continuous-improvement-in-d/
>
> reddit:
> https://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/8nyzmk/driving_continuous_improvement_in_d/

Nice post. I haven't tried dscanner on my code, but I plan to
now. It looks like the documentation on the dscanner repo is
pretty good. If you think it's ready for wider adoption, consider
adding a couple lines to the blog post indicating that folks who
want to try it will find instructions in the repo.