DIP Draft Review News

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 05:01:27 UTC 2018

In the near future, I'll be prepping Mike Franklin's DIP,
"Deprecation and removal of implicit integer and character
literal conversion to bool" for community review. We need some
more eyes on it for Draft Review first. For those of you whore
are interested:

https://github.com/dlang/DIPs/pull/99

We also have a new DIP in the queue that is ready for Draft
Review" "Named arguments lite". It won't be in line for community
review until I've gone back through the queue from the beginning
to see if the authors of older DIPs are ready to move forward,
but feedback is welcome now:

https://github.com/dlang/DIPs/pull/123

And one more reminder that Walter's DIP, "Add Bottom Type", will
be leaving Draft Review soon:

https://github.com/dlang/DIPs/pull/117