SecureD moving to GitLab

Adam Wilson flyboynw at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 06:45:48 UTC 2018

Hello Fellow D'ers,

As some of you know I work for Microsoft. And as a result of the recent
acquisition of GitHub by Microsoft, I have decided, out of an abundance
of caution, to move all of my projects that currently reside on GitHub
to GitLab.

Additionally, until I cease working for Microsoft, I will no longer be
contributing code to projects hosted on GitHub, including DLang and it's
related projects. I will continue to contribute bug reports and post to
the forums.

I will post a link to the new SecureD repo on this thread and update the
DUB links once I have everything setup correctly post-move.

DISCLAIMER: The actions described herein are the result of my specific
situation and not intended as a larger commentary on recent events. This
message should not be considered legal advice in any way. Any Microsoft
employees reading this thread should refer to their lawyers about their
specific situation or concerns.

--
Adam Wilson
IRC: LightBender