SecureD moving to GitLab

Jonathan M Davis newsgroup.d at jmdavisprog.com
Tue Jun 5 19:43:20 UTC 2018

On Tuesday, June 05, 2018 19:15:12 biocyberman via Digitalmars-d-announce
wrote:
> On Tuesday, 5 June 2018 at 11:09:31 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
> > [...]
>
> Very informative. I don't live in the US, but this gives me a
> feeling of how tough life can be over there for everyone, except
> lawyers.

Fortunately, it's not usually a problem, but it's something that any
programmer who writes code in their free time has to be aware of. In most
cases, if you have a reasonable employer, you can do whatever programming
you want in your free time so long as it's not related to what you work on
at work. But it is occasionally a problem.

- Jonathan M Davis