Dioinformatic Challenges: Implement Needleman-Wunsch and Smith-Waterman algorithms

Luís Marques luis at luismarques.eu
Fri Jun 8 22:41:47 UTC 2018

On Tuesday, 8 May 2018 at 22:28:22 UTC, biocyberman wrote:
> A new deadline is also applied: 23:00 GMT+2, Saturday, 9 June
> 2018. That means we have about a month. Do your timing well and
> solve the challenges well :)

I had planned to work on my solution to this challenge during
these last two weeks. Alas, due to a possible job opportunity I
had to dedicate those two weeks to cleaning up the DHDL library
for release. I'll be publicly releasing it in the following weeks.

In any case, I plan to take a look at this at a later date. Sorry
I wasn't able to participate at this time. Hope to see you at the
conference next year too!