GitHub could be acquired by Microsoft

Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) SeeWebsiteToContactMe at semitwist.com
Sat Jun 9 23:41:43 UTC 2018

On 06/09/2018 11:06 AM, Paolo Invernizzi wrote:

> [1]
> https://about.gitlab.com/2018/06/05/gitlab-ultimate-and-gold-free-for-education-and-open-source/

 From the link:
"It has been a crazy 24 hours for GitLab. More than 2,000 people tweeted
about #movingtogitlab. We imported over 100,000 repositories, and we've
seen a 7x increase in orders. We went live on Bloomberg TV. And on top
of that, Apple announced an Xcode integration with GitLab."

I find it honestly hilarious that MS buying GitHub has been a huge boost
to GitLab. But then, I do love irony :)

(I just hope it doesn't lead to GitLab running out of cash too.)