iopipe v0.1.0 - now with Windows support!

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 11 14:45:35 UTC 2018

> Nothing has really been changed, but it now has Windows i/o support. I
> will note at this time, however, that ring buffers are not yet supported
> on Windows.

I just pushed v0.1.1 -- I realized that I never *actually* compiled on
windows, and there were a couple things that didn't work.

Note: the examples still don't work as they rely on openDev, which is
only available on Posix systems now.

I need to figure out a good way to open stdin/stdout in a cross platform
way with std.io.

-Steve