Seoul D Meetup

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 02:50:55 UTC 2018

Woohoo! I'm extremely pleased to announce the first Seoul D
Meetup!

The three known D enthusiasts currently in Seoul (me, Mike
Franklin, and Mathias Lang), and at least one potential
enthusiast, are getting together at Charlie's (the hot dog shop
my wife and I started a few years ago) to talk about our favorite
programming language and future Seoul meetups.

If there's anyone else out there in Korea interested in joining
us, we're meeting on June 20th at 7:00 pm. Free hot dogs and at
least a couple of rounds of beer on me.

https://www.google.com/maps/@37.5336799,127.001524,3a,75y,215.2h,88.79t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sDJJPLRAaW6XHi5OM8XA90g!2e0!7i13312!8i6656