iopipe v0.1.0 - now with Windows support!

Anton Fediushin fediushin.anton at yandex.ru
Tue Jun 12 07:08:23 UTC 2018

On Sunday, 10 June 2018 at 20:10:31 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> iopipe version 0.1.0 has been released.
>
> iopipe is a high-performance pipe processing system that makes
> it easy to string together pipelines to process data with as
> little buffer copying as possible.

I saw iopipe a while back, but never looked at it closely. Now I
did and... it implements its own kind of pattern and not ranges?
I guess it is done for the sake of performance, but how easy it
is to use iopipe with standard range-based methods from
std.algorithm for example?

As long as it's easy to use with the rest of the phobos - I'd
like to see it in the standard library.

> This version ONLY builds on 2.080.1 or later (the bug fix that
> I submitted at dconf has been merged in that version, and so
> iopipe will now build against Martin Nowak's io library). In
> fact, iopipe development was kind of stalled due to this bug,
> so I'm super-happy to see it fixed and released!

These are great news, keep it up!