iopipe v0.1.0 - now with Windows support!

Anton Fediushin fediushin.anton at yandex.ru
Wed Jun 13 07:30:02 UTC 2018

On Tuesday, 12 June 2018 at 14:00:32 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> File.byLine is fast, but only because of the underlying
> non-range tricks it uses to achieve performance. And iopipe
> still is 2x faster.

I wish iopipe was around a little bit earlier so I could use it
in my small project. It doesn't use IO much, just reads large
file (60GB+) and computes some hashes. Now I'd like to rewrite it
using iopipe just to compare the performance.