Aalborg D meetup

biocyberman biocyberman at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 11:17:15 UTC 2018

Reminded by Mike with Seoul D meetup
(https://forum.dlang.org/thread/fvswwfcbuuqkaqpmpifj@forum.dlang.org) I will unleash my excitement to tell you that we are going to have first D meetup at Aalborg, Denmark 21st June: https://www.meetup.com/AalborgD-Programming-Language/events/251102967/

Ali Cehreli is going to give a lecture about "Introduction to D
programming language". It is a excellent opportunity for someone
new to D. We plan to make monthly meetup. The meetups intention
is to exchange knowledge, and teach each other so that members
have better understanding of D and programming, thereby be more
productive, more fun to work with D and your tasks. With that in
mind, the meetups will be more of a 'tutorial' style than
'show-off' style. So we will be helpful to each other.

We invite all D enthusiasts, experts and professionals to join us
to teach and learn.