Encouraging preliminary results implementing memcpy in D

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 14 13:22:14 UTC 2018

On 6/13/18 10:32 PM, errExit wrote:
> On Wednesday, 13 June 2018 at 17:04:11 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
>>
>> I am part of the D community. I haven't discriminated against anyone.
>> I don't know what a Tor user is.
>>
>> I've just searched: So Tor is an old idea of mine, implemented. :o)
>>
>> Ali
>
> Tor is our last line of defence against an Orson Wells future, where
> everyones actions are scrutinized by big brother, so that big brother
> can use that knowledge to put fear into, control and manipulate, those
> that don't conform.

Sorry KingJoffrey/psychoticRabbit/etc, you literally only started using
Tor when your steady IP was banned. This argument kind of falls down
when your past behavior is examined.

It's really the impersonation that is the problem, not the anonymity. If
you just would stick to one persona, and especially not impersonate
people who actually post on this forum, you would not have to use Tor at
all, and the forum moderators wouldn't have to worry about active
moderation.

-Steve