Encouraging preliminary results implementing memcpy in D

rikki cattermole rikki at cattermole.co.nz
Thu Jun 14 13:31:54 UTC 2018

> It's really the impersonation that is the problem, not the anonymity. If
> you just would stick to one persona, and especially not impersonate
> people who actually post on this forum, you would not have to use Tor at
> all, and the forum moderators wouldn't have to worry about active
> moderation.

Not quite. It was the attacking of the D community at large which
convinced those with the power to actively ban, to ban "him".

We have in essence decided that this person will never be willing to
have positive experiences within our community and have out right
decided that we do not want them here under any circumstance.

A lot of work has gone into getting rid of "him". As far as I am
concerned the original IP address that was used from Australia was in
fact a proxy and had the single desire for this person, was to attack us.

Once they are gone, we can deactivate the extra protections that have
been put in place, because until this person came along, we were quite
happy moderating ourselves. It lasted nearly 20 years that peace...