Dutyl 1.5.0 released - dfmt support added

Timoses timosesu at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 16:12:39 UTC 2018

On Thursday, 23 April 2015 at 18:50:54 UTC, Idan Arye wrote:
> GitHub repo: https://github.com/idanarye/vim-dutyl
> vim.org page:
>
> Now Dutyl can use dfmt to indent and/or format D code.
> Formatting and indentation is done using Vim's regular
> operators(gq and =).

Hey, glad to have found Dutyl, it sounds promising.

However, it doesn't seem to be doing anything..

I made sure I installed DCD (via `brew install dcd`, so dcd is in
PATH) and to run

     :let g:dutyl_stdImportPaths=['/Library/D/dmd/src']

(MacOS system)

and

     :DUDCDstartServer

from within vim.

There's a bunch of other stuff in that directory aside from the
header files:

/Library/D/dmd/src>ls *
VERSION

dmd:
access.d           dmangle.d          intrange.h
scanmach.d
aggregate.d        dmodule.d          irstate.d
scanmscoff.d
aggregate.h        dmsc.d             irstate.h          scanomf.d
aliasthis.d        doc.d              json.d             scope.h
aliasthis.h        dscope.d           json.h
sideeffect.d
apply.d            dstruct.d          lexer.d
statement.d
argtypes.d         dsymbol.d          lib.d
statement.h
arrayop.d          dsymbol.h          libelf.d
statementsem.d
arraytypes.d       dtemplate.d        libmach.d
staticassert.d
arraytypes.h       dversion.d         libmscoff.d
staticassert.h
attrib.d           e2ir.c             libomf.d           target.d
attrib.h           eh.c               link.d             target.h
backend            entity.d           mars.d
template.h
backendlicense.txt enum.h             mars.h             tk
boostlicense.txt   errors.d           module.h           tk.c
builtin.d          errors.h           mtype.d            tocsym.d
canthrow.d         escape.d           mtype.h            toctype.d
checkwhitespace.d  expression.d       nogc.d
tocvdebug.c
clone.d            expression.h       nspace.d           todt.d
complex.d          func.d             nspace.h
toelfdebug.d
complex_t.h        globals.d          objc.d             toir.d
cond.d             globals.h          objc.h             toir.h
cond.h             glue.d             objc_glue.c        tokens.d
constfold.d        gluelayer.d        objc_glue_stubs.c  tokens.h
cppmangle.d        hdrgen.d           objc_stubs.d       toobj.c
ctfe.h             hdrgen.h           opover.d           traits.d
ctfeexpr.d         iasm.c             optimize.d         typinf.d
dcast.d            identifier.d       osmodel.mak        utf.d
dclass.d           identifier.h       parse.d            utils.d
declaration.d      idgen.d            posix.mak          vcbuild
declaration.h      impcnvtab.d        project.ddoc       version.h
delegatize.d       imphint.d          readme.txt         visitor.d
denum.d            import.h           root               visitor.h
dimport.d          init.d             s2ir.c             win32.mak
dinifile.d         init.h             safe.d             win64.mak
dinterpret.d       inline.d           sapply.d
dmacro.d           intrange.d         scanelf.d

druntime:
CONTRIBUTING.md changelog.dd    import          project.ddoc
win64.mak
LICENSE         circle.yml      mak             src
README.md       circleci.sh     osmodel.mak     test
benchmark       def             posix.mak       win32.mak

phobos:
CONTRIBUTING.md changelog.dd    etc             posix.mak
unittest.d
LICENSE_1_0.txt circle.yml      index.d         project.ddoc
win32.mak
README.md       circleci.sh     osmodel.mak     std
win64.mak