LDC 1.10.0

Joakim dlang at joakim.fea.st
Thu Jun 21 09:02:34 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, 20 June 2018 at 09:11:32 UTC, Russel Winder wrote:
> Great to see LDC being as up to date with DMD as possible
> quickly.
>
> Sadly due to a Phobos bug, I need D 2.081.0 :-(

It is very easy to build ldc from source, I do it all the time,
even on my Android tablet or smartphone:

https://wiki.dlang.org/Building_LDC_from_source

If you're waiting on a Phobos fix, you can always backport it to
LDC 1.10 and build it yourself.

You can also try out the WIP pull for the next release, available
on its own branch, particularly if you're on linux where it's
mostly working:

https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc/pull/2752