iopipe v0.1.0 - now with Windows support!

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Thu Jun 21 10:18:58 UTC 2018

On 2018-06-19 15:04, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:

> I just set up travis to do the Linux/mac testing. I need to add appveyor
> as well, but haven't gotten to it. I'm a complete CI noob, so I'm
> learning slowly :)

To save you some trouble, AppVeyor supports both a YAML, like Travis,
and a web UI to configure the CI system. If you're not including some
parts of the YAML file, like "build_script", it will use the default,
which is preforming some Visual Studio specific task. You also need to
download the D compiler manually since AppVeyor doesn't have built-in
support for D the same way as Travis.

--
/Jacob Carlborg