'static foreach' chapter and more

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 26 17:40:53 UTC 2018

On 06/26/2018 06:24 AM, ShadoLight wrote:

 > RevisionHistory on your ddili.org site?

Ok, I should be able to do that by browsing the book's repo history even
for past revisions:

   https://bitbucket.org/acehreli/ddili/commits/all

 > as a kind of "Quick-Reference" book to D now

I'm not sure whether it's known by others but I find the online index
section very useful (yes, I use that site as well ;) ):

   http://ddili.org/ders/d.en/ix.html

(The entry for %, is currently missing because there's a bug with adding
it with a ddoc macro as $(IX %,), which is understandable but I did not
debug it yet.)

 > thanks for a super-useful book!

Thank you! :)

Ali