I have a plan.. I really DO

Dmitry Olshansky dmitry.olsh at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 07:35:10 UTC 2018

On Friday, 29 June 2018 at 07:03:52 UTC, Dmitry Olshansky wrote:
> I never ever (I think) did something provocative, something to
> finally see:
>
> - who in the community WANTS D language to succeed?
>
> - who are just these funny “people” let’s call th this, that
> are I don’t know “just hang around”
>
> Because shame is a weapon much like fear (of death esp)

And because I (of aaall people at least here, maybe I just don’t
see others!) have no shame!

I will roll on. You like the daily rant?
Come get it! I have all the fucking bikering over say the
merits(!) of say rstrip vs stripRight, right here - come take
some, it’s fresh! Free even!

Like how will these attempt to stop me look like? Pathetic, most
likely but they will and we all we will have the good guys (
Atilla, this for you, man I swear WE will have fun and forums
will be cool again)...

So this C# pal comes and says like I offered him a drink with
sandwich (for free!!) and he doesn’t like it - vegetarian(!).

Okay:

- I want async and await and async function and ALL of thay stuff
from C# in D language

( I wait for a few moments to “compose” myself!)

- So you want D to succeed (I mean C# is there and you seem to
know it?)

- Then how much effort (at least in theory, nit to mention that
is an awful approach and we have Fibers, vibed, mecca and maybe
soon Photon will roll!) does it take?!

- Please let’s start with symbolic gesture, with plans like that
a 1000$ is just a sign of goodwill right?