docker images

Anton Fediushin fediushin.anton at yandex.com
Fri Jun 29 09:12:55 UTC 2018

On Friday, 29 June 2018 at 06:30:30 UTC, Joakim wrote:
> Try out the Alpine image and see if it doesn't have the same
> issue with vibe-d. Also, if you report your problem with ldc
> here, preferably with a reduced sample, someone will take a
> look:
>
> https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc/issues

Compilation fails with alpine-based image too.
I opened an issue here:
https://github.com/vibe-d/vibe.d/issues/2177

What happens is that for some reason there are multiple function
definitions with the same mangled name `OPENSSL_sk_num` even
though there is only one definition I found in the code:
https://github.com/D-Programming-Deimos/openssl/blob/master/deimos/openssl/stack.d#L94

Now I have no idea on what's going on, since it might be a
problem of vibe.d, deimos-openssl or ldc.