DotfiM v0.0.1 - A dotfile manager

Timoses timosesu at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 14:27:39 UTC 2018

Thought I'd try a release of this project of mine which I find
very useful.

https://github.com/Timoses/dotfim

DotfiM is capable of syncing your dotfiles across machines via a
git repository. Simply download DotfiM, build it and run `dotfim
sync <your dotfile git repo>`. DotfiM asks if you would like to
install all the dotfiles in the git repository to your local home
folder.

DotfiM is very useful if you set up your environment via
dotfiles. This could include your vim setup or how your shell
looks and behaves. The goal of DotfiM is to take your environment
setup anywhere you go.

DotfiM will create two sections in a synced dotfile:
- One section is synchronized to the git repository
- another is only kept locally

I'd be thrilled to hear if it works for you. Let me know of any
issues or ideas you might have.

Note that I've started this project almost a year ago when I was
still in "Dinfant shoes".

What is a dotfile?
Basically, it's a configuration file on UNIX systems and can be
used to customize your environment.