Documentation for any* dub package, any version

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 05:03:08 UTC 2018

Gtk-d and DWT are both too big to automatically build on the
server, but I did some manual work on them.

DWT:

http://dwt.dpldocs.info/org.eclipse.swt.widgets.html

GTK-D:
http://dpldocs.info/experimental-docs/gtk.Application.Application.html

The gtk one has me translating some syntax from C to D
automatically. I figure I'll do that kind of thing for dwt too
eventually, so its javadoc renders a bit better too.

These two libs are bigger jobs so they won't be full featured for
a while, but even these partial documentations are better than
I've seen available for them before.