State of D 2018 Survey

bachmeier no at spam.net
Sun Mar 4 22:39:58 UTC 2018

On Sunday, 4 March 2018 at 18:52:36 UTC, Martin Tschierschke
wrote:

> What about trying to start an own "D Exchange"? I like the
> possibility to vote for good questions and answers. There are
> many gems inside the forum, but not so easy to find as in the
> stack exchange based forums.

That wouldn't be a bad thing if it's possible.

Stack Overflow is such a joy when you have losers that contribute
nothing to a tag voting to close useful questions based on
technical interpretations of the rules. One time it was pointed
out that none of those that voted to close a particular question
had ever contributed even a single question or answer to that
tag. And who doesn't love the comments about non-duplicate
questions being duplicates, or demanding additional information
that's already in the question.

Stack Overflow is already available. Maybe it doesn't get used
for a reason.