Hamburg meets D

Stephan dilly.stephan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 19:40:12 UTC 2018

Hello fellow Dlers,

thanks to last years DConf some German D developers agreed to
meet for drinks in Hamburg.

With this years DConf approaching we decided (finally) on an
informal get together, just beer and talking on March 29th in
Hamburg. Since I am not expecting a huge run (afterall there are
not many D devs in Hamburg AFAIK) I am going to host it at our
companies offices at InnoGames.

I am happily accepting more people, so please, if you plan on
coming drop me a line here and or email me at: dilly dot stephan
at gmail dot com.

Currently participating:

* Sönke Ludwig (+ colleague)
* Martin Tschierschke
* some colleagues in my team that I will convince to join ^^
* me

Cheers,
Stephan