mysql-native v2.1.0

bauss jj_1337 at live.dk
Wed Mar 7 19:36:57 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, 7 March 2018 at 11:04:10 UTC, Nick Sabalausky
(Abscissa) wrote:
> On 03/06/2018 01:31 PM, bauss wrote:
>>
>> I can't seem to find any examples on how they were updated and
>> what exactly to change in my code.
>>

> Also, FWIW, mysql-native uses semantic versioning (semver), so
> anything that worked in v2.0.0 should still continue working in
> all v2.x.x.

I was all the way down at 1.1.2, because of other issues that I
can't remember on top of my head, but they have since been
resolved. There were only one issue back for which was the locked
connection thing, which my post above has a link to.