DWT API Documentation now on dpldocs.info

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 01:21:44 UTC 2018

As some of you might know, DWT is a D port of Java's SWT. It is
as thus nearly identical and you can use Java's documentation
with very little effort - copy/paste of Java examples almost just
work as D too.

But, the eclipse docs are meh and besides, it is nice to have the
D docs anyway.

Thankfully, there's plenty of documentation comments in the dwt
source. Alas, they are javadoc comments. Well, now adrdox knows
how to read javadoc (if specifically told to).

I don't have a great entry point to the docs, so it will just go
to the Display class... but take a look:

http://dwt.dpldocs.info/index.html

As you click around, you can navigate, see the inheritance trees,
and might even notice some of the java.lang namespace in there!

http://dwt.dpldocs.info/java.lang.String.html

Well, I made a mistake generating these and there's a broken
image and link in the header... but the text body looks pretty
good!

Any DWT users who can give me feedback on the quality?