Release: nanovega.d rendering lib like html5 canvas

WebFreak001 d.forum at webfreak.org
Thu Mar 8 19:24:43 UTC 2018

On Thursday, 8 March 2018 at 03:55:35 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> https://github.com/adamdruppe/arsd
>
> nanovega.d
>
> [...]

AMAZING! I think this will revolutionize how we do GUI and
rendering in D, especially nogc. You can make really cool effects
and renders very quickly.

Got some cool project ideas how you could use this already. You
could make a WPF clone in D for example if you put in a lot of
time, but it would probably be far superior than all other
currently existing GUI toolkits if you get the data binding and
event layer right.