Vision document for H1 2018

Dylan Graham dylan.graham2000 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 00:39:32 UTC 2018

On Sunday, 11 March 2018 at 00:36:19 UTC, Dylan Graham wrote:
> On Saturday, 10 March 2018 at 11:07:56 UTC, psychoticRabbit
> wrote:
>> On Saturday, 10 March 2018 at 10:47:09 UTC, Dylan Graham wrote:
> [Omitted]

I also would like to point out that I don't care if some
open-source developers decide to create BetterC in their free
time. More power to them. It doesn't concern me.

What does concern me is that BetterC is the focus of the *D
Language Foundation*. Why isn't interfacing with D more important?

I'm becoming more and more skeptical of the future of D.