Vision document for H1 2018

psychoticRabbit meagain at meagain.com
Sun Mar 11 01:41:33 UTC 2018

On Sunday, 11 March 2018 at 01:25:07 UTC, Dylan Graham wrote:

> I'm not sure what you mean at that last sentence.

I mean, cause D is so compatible with C/C++/Java/C# - that you
can easily switch between them.

Whereas as Go and Rust have their own thing going, making those
languages really difficult in terms of "programmer" portability.

C++ became popular cause C programmers could easily use it.
Java became popular cause C/C++ programmers could easily use it.
C# became popular cause C/C++/Java programmers could easily use
it.

D is gradually becoming popular cause C/C++/Java/C# programmers
can easily use it.