Vision document for H1 2018

Dylan Graham dylan.graham2000 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 01:48:31 UTC 2018

On Sunday, 11 March 2018 at 01:45:01 UTC, psychoticRabbit wrote:
> On Sunday, 11 March 2018 at 01:36:51 UTC, Dylan Graham wrote:
>>
>> The D Language Foundation, being the leading body of D, should
>> hold some responsibility to the interests of the majority.
>

> And also the minority. A lesson that humanity has to learn over
> and over again.

Despite the fact that D struggles to interface with itself yet
the priorities of the foundation are to make D easily interface
with C? I don't care if they listen to the minority, but make
sure your priorities are in line before doing so. I think BetterC
will be something useful in the future, not now.