Vision document for H1 2018

rumbu rumbu at rumbu.ro
Mon Mar 12 06:13:35 UTC 2018

On Monday, 12 March 2018 at 04:48:43 UTC, psychoticRabbit wrote:

> but I think comparing things in the C# world, to things in the
> D world, does not make a lot of sense, really.
>
> It's like comparing my local corner shop to some worldwide
> supermarket chain.

I'm comparing two open source projects, both hosted on github.
Both available in the same supermarket. It seems that one of them
is easy to reach to, the other one is on the top shelf and you
need a forklift to reach it. And when you bring the forklift, you
find out that you need two additional excavators running on a
special kind of fuel which is not available in your country.

I'm comparing the contributing experience, because almost every
time when someone complains about something, is invited to
contribute himself.