Added Wiki page Programming_in_D_tutorial_on_Embedded_Linux_ARM_devices

Seb seb at wilzba.ch
Wed Mar 14 10:25:04 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, 14 March 2018 at 09:29:26 UTC, dangbinghoo wrote:
> hello there,
>
> Just added a paper for cross compiling D on arm linux devices.
>
> https://wiki.dlang.org/Programming_in_D_tutorial_on_Embedded_Linux_ARM_devices

Great article!
How about making a blog post for the DBlog out of this?

---

A few comments:

> As my english is not that good, every body who find mistakes
> just try to fix it.

The MediaWiki notation for links is [link title] - not Markdown.
Pandoc can convert between markdown and MediaWiki.

> This means that all library path does not includes libssl,
> libcrypto, libz. You need to find or build a toolchain with
> extra lib built-in, or, just cross-compiling the desired c
> library and install to your toolchain sysroot path.

You can disable ssl completely by adding `versions "VibeNoSSL"`
to your dub.sdl (or `versions: ["VibeNoSSL"]` to dub.json)

> If you download LDC2 standalone release from github page, say:
> [ldc2-1.8.0-linux-x86_64.tar.xz](https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc/releases/download/v1.8.0/ldc2-1.8.0-linux-x86_64.tar.xz)
> we need a little bit tricky thing to do:

The recommended way is to use the official install script
(https://dlang.org/install.html)

curl https://dlang.org/install.sh | bash -s ldc

> $ vim test.d

better use sth. like this, s.t. copy/pasting is easy:

cat > test.d << EOF
EOF