Seeking lecturer - D language (Moscow)

Dmitry Olshansky dmitry.olsh at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 11:38:20 UTC 2018

At the moment it’s a bit early stage but we are looking for
enthusiast who has spare time and desire to spread the knowledge
of D supremacy among students. The course will replace an
equivalent of 1 year C++ course, but may start as half-year proof
of concept.

Facts:
- 3h per week, scheedule can be easily adjusted but it should
start within 8-17 hour range.
- pay at Russian Universities is usually super low esp if not
having Ph.D, so really it’s more of volonteer role
- you don’t have to be professional lecturer, enthusiasm and
desire to teach D is enough, you will have help of other senior
folks
- I owe you a bottle of your favorite beverage and your favorite
bug in Bugzilla if you agree ;)
- There is no hurry, it starts in September if all goes well.

Contact me for details:
dmitry.olsh at gmail.com

—
Dmitry Olshansky