Seeking lecturer - D language (Moscow)

Ivan Kazmenko gassa at mail.ru
Fri Mar 16 00:18:20 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, 14 March 2018 at 11:38:20 UTC, Dmitry Olshansky
wrote:
> At the moment it’s a bit early stage but we are looking for
> enthusiast who has spare time and desire to spread the
> knowledge of D supremacy among students. The course will
> replace an equivalent of 1 year C++ course, but may start as
> half-year proof of concept.

Sounds nice!  Unfortunately, I won't be able to help in Moscow,
but if the idea ever spreads to St. Petersburg, I'd definitely
consider that.  Which university it is now, by the way?

I've been exploring the possibility to use D in teaching at my
uni (St. Petersburg State University), but didn't push it much,
and got no result so far.

Ivan Kazmenko.