Vision document for H1 2018

Jonathan M Davis newsgroup.d at jmdavisprog.com
Fri Mar 16 22:30:41 UTC 2018

On Friday, March 16, 2018 21:37:44 Void-995 via Digitalmars-d-announce
wrote:
> Every time I'm thinking that something is impossible to be
> elegantly and/or easily done even in D - someone proves me wrong.
>
> And common, I just had that little spark of motivation to look
> into DMD, what is my purpose in life now?

Fan it into flames and go learn it so that you can fix or improve other
stuff that might come up? ;)

Of course, depending on what you know and are interested in, doing stuff
like writing useful libraries and putting them up on code.dlang.org can be
of huge benefit even if you never do anything for dmd, druntime, or Phobos.
In some ways, that's probably our biggest need. But regardless, if you're
interested in helping out the D ecosystem, there are plenty of options.

- Jonathan M Davis