The D Language Foundation at Open Collective

Paolo Invernizzi paolo.invernizzi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 12:00:25 UTC 2018

On Monday, 19 March 2018 at 09:42:11 UTC, rumbu wrote:
> On Monday, 19 March 2018 at 07:22:42 UTC, Paolo Invernizzi
> wrote:
>>>
>>> Sorry to derail, but I had to ask: where does 1 coffee (even
>>> extra large) cost $5 USD? Let me know so I know to never move
>>> there.
>>
>> Yeah...
>>
>> I still prefer an 'espresso', that in Italy is simply called
>> 'caffè': 1.00 euro in Milano.
>> An original Cappuccino, italiano, is 1.20 euro...
>>
>> /Paolo
>
> I wonder how did you survive in Italy without Starbucks? :)

Well, things are moving... [1]
I'm wondering if they will do the 'espresso solo' the Italian
Way.... guess not!

Anyhow, I've drank a very very good "caffè espresso" in Silicon
Valley, in a Google Plex building...
There was a guy with a real passion about it, and he was able to
use an Italian Coffè Machine in the right way.

:-)

[1] https://starbucksreservecareers.it/index.html