DConf hackathon track document

rikki cattermole rikki at cattermole.co.nz
Fri May 4 17:02:06 UTC 2018

On 05/05/2018 4:41 AM, Seb wrote:
> As the DConf hackathon is coming up soon, we created a quick document to
> list the tracks people will be working:
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qrn7JZS62hzsylpGM1VhaT6YW2I1NVDDGQsANv5b1GQ/edit
>

> If you already have an idea or want to start a new group, now is the
> time to add yourself to the track document.
>
> Happy hacking tomorrow!

I've added some simple work to improve dmd as a library.
Two out of the three will require a decision from Walter (simple
though!) and all three can be done by pretty much anyone!

I'll also add a note regarding shared redesign (since that was mentioned
that was desired) along with my draft idea for it.