unit-threaded v0.7.45 - now with more fluency

Atila Neves atila.neves at gmail.com
Sat May 5 13:28:41 UTC 2018

For those not in the know, unit-threaded is an advanced testing
library for D that runs tests in threads by default. It has a lot
of features:

http://code.dlang.org/packages/unit-threaded

New:

* Bug fixes
* Better integration testing
* unitThreadedLight mode also runs tests in threads
* More DDoc documentation (peer pressure from Adam's site)
* Sorta kinda fluent-like asserts

On the new asserts (should and should.be are interchangeable):

     1.should == 1
     1.should.not == 2

     1.should.be in [1, 2, 3]
     4.should.not.be in [1, 2, 3]

More controversially (due to a lack of available operators to
overload):

     // same as .shouldApproxEqual
     1.0.should ~ 1.0001;
     1.0.should.not ~ 2.0;

     // same as .shouldBeSameSetAs
     [1, 2, 3].should ~ [3, 2, 1];
     [1, 2, 3].should.not ~ [1, 2, 2];

I also considered adding `.should ~=`. I think it even reads
better, but apparently some people don't. Let me know?

The operator overloads are completely optional.

Atila