unit-threaded v0.7.45 - now with more fluency

Cym13 cpicard at openmailbox.org
Wed May 9 10:37:52 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, 9 May 2018 at 04:40:37 UTC, Nick Sabalausky
(Abscissa) wrote:
> On 05/08/2018 05:05 AM, Cym13 wrote:
>> [...]
>
> No, it really doesn't mean the same thing at all. Not when you
> look away from the unimportant implementation details and
> towards the big picture:
>
> [...]

With UFCS I find that in my code a dot means "function
composition" more often than "is a member of". Maybe it's just
that I like writting in a functional style, but UFCS chains are
very much endorsed by the language, so I wouldn't call it a
stretch.