mofile - gettext library for D

FreeSlave freeslave93 at gmail.com
Thu May 10 10:57:25 UTC 2018

It was a real concern for me that there's no gettext-compatible
package for D (at least I could not find one in dub registry),
because it's kind of standard. So I made it myself.

mofile is similar to GNU gettext, but gettext and ngettext
functions are implemented as member functions of MoFile struct.

This package features only .mo file parsing and getting
translated messages (with support for plural forms). No
bindtextdomain present (so no globals)

To produce .mo files you still use standard utilities like
xgettext, msginit, msgmerge and msgfmt.

dub package: https://code.dlang.org/packages/mofile
github repo: https://github.com/FreeSlave/mofile