Funding for code-d/serve-d

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Fri May 11 16:39:27 UTC 2018

On Sunday, 6 May 2018 at 16:31:02 UTC, Meta wrote:

> I'm a little unclear how OpenCollective works. Do you have to
> specifically donate to this goal, or does every donation made
> just go to that? Furthermore, I don't really want to create an
> OpenCollective account just to donate; I'd prefer to do it
> directly with my Paypal. Is that possible?

All donations at OpenCollective go toward the current goal. At
the moment, we have no way to automatically link donations at
PayPal with the OC goal.

Going forward, we'll investigate how to tie this all together,
but for now if the OC account is a blocker for you a PayPal
donation with a note that it's for the VS Code Plugin is
sufficient. I'll keep track manually until we have a better
system.

> Also, does anyone have an image of the supporter t-shirts? If
> possible I want to donate an amount to get one of those.

I'll throw the images on a web page before the weekend is out.