The #dbugfix Campaign Round 1 Report

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Mon May 14 15:23:41 UTC 2018

I planned an extended vacation with my wife around DConf this
year and, despite my intentions before we left, fell quite far
behind on my D duties. I'm in the process of getting caught up
with everything, and that includes publishing the results of the
first round of the #dbugfix campaign.

As far as I'm concerned, it was a successful run. Now, I'm eager
to improve upon it. Send some more #dbugfix nominations out into
the ether and, while you're at it, volunteer to review some PRs.
The issue queue isn't going to shrink all that much until the PR
queue gets smaller.

Thanks to everyone who nominated an issue or voiced support for a
nomination in Round 1, and thanks in advance to those who will in
the future!

The blog:
https://dlang.org/blog/2018/05/14/the-dbugfix-campaign-round-1-report/

reddit: