Wed Oct 17 - Avoiding Code Smells by Walter Bright

unprotected-entity unprotected-entity at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 22:45:44 UTC 2018

On Friday, 2 November 2018 at 05:29:39 UTC, Neia Neutuladh wrote:
>It's also not obviously so useful as to merit inclusion.

No. I don't say it merits inclusion.

I do say it merits discussion, as to its merits.

But from what I see, so far, is D, Go, Rust...they are seem to
have a love affair with C like programming, but are to afraid to
call it C.

So they call it... modules. ... they're the wild west, where
anything goes....(sorry, that thought had to come....just playing
too much RDR2 at the moment...and as much fun as it looks, gee
I'm glad we have the law now...well.. not always..)