LDC 1.13.0-beta1

Joakim dlang at joakim.fea.st
Sun Nov 4 15:19:39 UTC 2018

On Friday, 2 November 2018 at 21:04:13 UTC, kinke wrote:
> Glad to announce the first beta for LDC 1.13:
>
> * Based on D 2.083.0.
> * The Windows packages are now fully self-sufficient, i.e., a
> Visual Studio/C++ Build Tools installation isn't required
> anymore.
> * Substantial debug info improvements for GDB.
>
> Full release log and downloads:
> https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc/releases/tag/v1.13.0-beta1
>
> Thanks to all contributors!

I've added native Termux builds for Android, including x86 for
the first time.

Cross-compiling to Android/x64 mostly works, but LDC itself
segfaults when cross-compiled
and run on Android/x64, likely because it uses a 128-bit real
just like AArch64. I'll see if I can get that fixed before the
final 1.13 release.