LDC 1.13.0-beta1

SimonN eiderdaus at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 14:09:17 UTC 2018

On Friday, 2 November 2018 at 21:04:13 UTC, kinke wrote:
> Glad to announce the first beta for LDC 1.13:
> * Based on D 2.083.0.
> * The Windows packages are now fully self-sufficient

I'm late to the thank-you party, but yes, this is huge for me,
too.

I develop on Linux. For Windows binaries, I've run the DMD 32-bit
toolchain in Wine because I've shied away from installing MSVS to
create 64-bit Windows binaries. The LDC Win64 beta was a breeze
to get working in Wine, looking forward to use it!

-- Simon