Backend nearly entirely converted to D

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Thu Nov 8 18:56:07 UTC 2018

On Thu, Nov 08, 2018 at 06:38:55PM +0000, welkam via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
> On Thursday, 8 November 2018 at 18:15:55 UTC, Stanislav Blinov wrote:
> >
> > One keystroke (well ok, two keys because it's *) ;)
> > https://dl.dropbox.com/s/mifou0ervwspx5i/vimhl.png
> >

> What sorcery is this? I need to know. I guess its vim but how does it
> highlight symbols?

As I've said, it highlights symbols based on *word* match, not substring
match, which apparently your editor does.  The latter is flawed, and
probably is what led you to your conclusions.  I suggest looking for an
editor with a better syntax highlighter / search function.

The peace of mind---from knowing that viruses which exploit Microsoft system vulnerabilities cannot touch Linux---is priceless. -- Frustrated system administrator.