textattr library for text colors and attributes available in D

JN 666total at wp.pl
Fri Nov 9 22:28:28 UTC 2018

On Friday, 9 November 2018 at 03:02:01 UTC, Shriramana Sharma
wrote:
> On Thursday, 8 November 2018 at 19:26:15 UTC, Bastiaan Veelo
> wrote:
>> Cool, must remember this in case I need it one day. Do you
>> have plans to add it to the dub registry?
>
> Don't know how. Can follow instructions if provided. Does DUB
> also allow multi-language libs one of which is D?
>
> Unfortunately my D usage isn't as much as I'd like it to be so
> haven't kept up so closely…

You can find the instructions on how to create a dub package
here: http://code.dlang.org/publish

It looks to me like the textattr.d is all that is needed? Should
be easy to put it in a separate package that could be uploaded to
dub registry.