The New Fundraising Campaign

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 16:09:12 UTC 2018

I've just published a new blog post describing our new
fundraising campaign. TL;DR: We want to pay a Pull Request
Manager to thin out the pull request queues and coordinate
between relevant parties on newer pull requests so they don't go
stale. We've launched a three-month campaign, and Nicholas Wilson
has agreed to do the work.

We have high hopes that this will help reduce frustration for
current and future contributors. And we will be grateful for your
support in making it happen.

Please read the blog post for more details:

https://dlang.org/blog/2018/11/10/the-new-fundraising-campaign/

For the impatient:

https://www.flipcause.com/secure/cause_pdetails/NDUwNTY=